yaDIS (yet another Dune Indexer and Skinner) is a movie index jukebox for use on various Dune media players. It was developed by Fred L with the primary focus on providing a fast, light, and simple way to index and skin movies and tv shows.*
Main features :
- Compatible with Dune, Mede8er and TViX media players
- Movie and TV-show management
- Handling of several source folders
- Automatic scan of movies and tv shows (manual search available)
- Movie/TV show information in 18 languages (depends on TMDb content)
- Multi-part movie support
- Detection of the technical information of your media
- Manual editing of movie and tv show information
- Manual editing of movie and tv show artworks
- Index with 10 categories (recently added, genres, actors, directors, countries, years, …)
- Manage a unique interface for all your media even they are distributed on several sources
- Customizable Dune interface with template management
- Launch your media on the Dune from yaDIS (requires a compatible firmware)
- 18 languages available for program’s GUI.
Support can be found on the dedicated yaDIS thread on avsforum.com. yaDIS does have some weird quirks, make sure you are not experiencing a known bug. At this time there are no plans to develop version 2.4. If this changes I will update this site (and throw a party).
*Excerpts from Mr. Eric, avsforum.com.